Monday, June 14, 2010
June 14th, 2010
It has been a while since Ive updated this site. I figured since I no longer have a Facebook account due to a virus from it I would start using this. Thad is still working on his degree for criminal justice and should be finished by January. Devon has turned four and is loving it. He had is first friend birthday party and we went to the zoo for the first time for his bday weekend. Thad and I are expecting our second baby which has for the most part been an interesting pregnancy compared to the last. luckily things seem to be getting better and little baby, as devon like to call it, is still doing good. Other than that life is same ole same ole. Thad is still working with buses, and I am still watching kids. Devon is still adorable and goofy. hes newest phrase is "Hello squash" when he sees family. its funny to listen to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment